What should you look for in a home based business? Here are a few points to consider.
- is inexpensive to start
- is easy to do
- no inventory
- no book keeping
- no deliveries
- fits in your schedule
- brings in immediate money
- brings in long term income
- let’s you be the boss
Is it a 5 Pillars company? 1. The company must have an experienced team with a solid track record for doing business successfully.
2. The company must have a product line that is consumable, exclusive, and in high demand.
3. You must have a compensation plan that pays you well for the time that you invest in your business.
4. You must have access to a proven system of duplication and training. That way you can have the same success the experts have.
5. Timing is the most important aspect of an opportunity. The timing has to be right for the company. If everyone has already heard of it it’s probably too late.
Two serious questions you should investigate is the Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan. Don’t join any company without reading these two completely.
Be sure to look for reasons you can be terminated such as.,”either party can terminate this contract at anytime” or “company can terminate the distributor for any ligitimate reason”, without specifying the reasons.
A good question to ask about the compensation plan…how many people do I need to make $10,000 a mo. (or whatever amount of income you are looking for.
A sure way to save yourself a lot of time and frustration is to get the free e-book, Success In 10 Steps. It is generic. No company or products are mentioned, and it can help start you on the road to success.
Maybe a home based business isn’t for you. But, if you are considering it please don’t let the gainsayers, the gossips, the ‘can’t do it’ crowd stop you. Learn how to think, not what to think…..and thats the truth!